Seamless distribution — 52 weeks a year.
GDMX Syndication is the largest independent provider of broadcast syndication delivery services in North America. As a trusted partner of studios, independent syndicators and producers for over 20 years, we understand the challenges of distributing programming 52 weeks a year.
Our advanced systems provide the ability to deliver HD and SD in a single stream, and with that an unmatched opportunity for clients to make the most of the changing digital media landscape.
With industry expertise, personal customer service, and the convenience of facilities on both coasts, GDMX Syndication provides flexible, secure, and reliable delivery to your stations, whenever and wherever you need them.
ask about our other syndication services
- Closed Captioning Creation
- Programming Client Portal
- Commercial Integration
- Satellite delivery (HD & SD)
- Content and Technical QC
- Station Communication Services
- Digital Linear Satellite Delivery
- Station Format Creation and Distribution
- Encoding: NAVE, V-Chip and CC
- Station Relations
- File Based Delivery
- Learn More »
who we work with
Our many syndication services have helped studios, independent syndicators and producers operate seamlessly for over 20 years. Some of our partners include:
got questions? we have answers.
- How do I find the contact person for my show?
- Just click on the “programming” link on the main menu at the top of the page. A complete list of programs will appear. Find the program you want, click on it, and the contact person will be listed at the end of the program information page.
- How do I get technical support?
- You can get technical support by submitting a ticket request via the "support" link http://www.managedlinearsupport.com/ or calling the 24/7 Call Center 866-437 2583
- How do I request missing show?
- Didn’t find the show you’re looking for? Please contact the PitchBlue Support Center at 866-437-BLUE (866-437-2583), visit http://www.pitchb.com/programming/, or http://www.managedlinearsupport.com/
- Where can I find format sheets?
Click on the “programming” link on the main menu at the top of any page to get a list of our programs. Then click on the program you are interested in. Each individual program page has all the information you’ll need about that show, including format sheets, season information, air schedules and the name and phone number of a show coordinator that can help you your inquiry.