Need guidance? We can help.
We understand how important it is for you to get the information you need — right when you need it. So, we’ve compiled a list of questions our users sometimes face, to help you get your answers as quickly as possible. Don’t see your question below? Feel free to contact us and we’ll be glad to help.
- How do I find the contact person for my show?
- Just click on the “programming” link on the main menu at the top of the page. A complete list of programs will appear. Find the program you want, click on it, and the contact person will be listed at the end of the program information page.
- How do I get technical support?
- You can get technical support by submitting a ticket request via the "support" link http://www.managedlinearsupport.com/ or calling the 24/7 Call Center 866-437 2583
- How do I request missing show?
- Didn’t find the show you’re looking for? Please contact the PitchBlue Support Center at 866-437-BLUE (866-437-2583), visit http://www.pitchb.com/programming/, or http://www.managedlinearsupport.com/
- Where can I find format sheets?
Click on the “programming” link on the main menu at the top of any page to get a list of our programs. Then click on the program you are interested in. Each individual program page has all the information you’ll need about that show, including format sheets, season information, air schedules and the name and phone number of a show coordinator that can help you your inquiry.